- You dream and think in English. (Obviously)
- You run around in Flip Flops all the time.
- You drink everything with ice and without ice it doesn't taste as good.
- You forget German words and/ or have a hard time translating. (Words, I wasn't able to translate today: color, lesson, icy (I will probably add more words to this list))
- You can't say German numbers anymore.
- You can open your school locker without any problems.
- You are not surprised anymore that water in general is free and you get free refills at restaurants.
- And most important of all: You use the word "like" at least twice in every single sentence!
Your experience may differ!